Links Group, the UAE and Qatar’s leading provider of commercial facilitation and advisory services has today announced a strategic partnership with Equiom Group – the globally renowned trust and corporate services provider. The partnership will expand the geographic reach of both companies and broaden their respective service offerings.
Links Group was the first company of its kind to introduce the corporate partner structure for local partner services endorsed by the Government of Dubai through a strategic alliance with the Foreign Investment Office of the Dubai Economic Department. This model has proved instrumental in helping foreign companies to navigate the ownership requirements of local company laws pertaining to onshore commercial arrangements.
Equiom has fast become the stand-out business in the fiduciary services sector, with offices in some of the world’s premier international finance centres – including Guernsey, Hong Kong, Isle of Man, Jersey and Malta. The company provides a range of innovative and effective fiduciary solutions including services in specialist sections – trust, corporate, property, family office, eBusiness, yachting, aviation, crewing, tax and VAT – that have widespread appeal to both corporations as well as high net worth individuals globally.
Commenting on becoming part of the Equiom Group John Martin St.Valery, Founding Partner of Links Group said: “Over the past fourteen years, with its deep regional knowledge and extensive local experience, Links Group has become a trusted authority in the region, supporting clients’ business objectives and ensuring beneficial ownership and control for foreign-owned companies. We have every confidence that Equiom Group’s extensive international experience will strengthen not only the services that we offer our clients, but also the overall performance of the business.”
Sheila Dean, Global CEO, Equiom Group commented: “Our partnership with Links Group takes Equiom into a new jurisdiction and significantly expands our service offering. Importantly, the ethos and value we hold in doing business are very much aligned – thoroughly understanding and building trusted, long-term partnerships with our clients is of utmost importance. We look forward to a long and prosperous partnership with Links Group as we support the team on its successful growth path.”
Equiom is fast becoming the stand-out business in the fiduciary services sector, with offices in some of the world’s premier International Finance Centres – including Guernsey, Hong Kong, Isle of Man, Jersey and Malta. It provides a range of innovative and effective fiduciary solutions that have widespread appeal to both corporations as well as high net worth individuals globally.
Equiom’s experienced and highly qualified teams offer services in specialist sectors including trust, corporate, property, family office, eBusiness, yachting, aviation, crewing, tax and VAT.
Equiom is an independent, management-owned company focused on strategic thinking and quick responses to clients’ requirements. It is a thriving business, continually seeking to develop its product range, in order to provide both existing and potential clients with an unrivalled range of options and opportunities.
Equiom’s Award Successes
• Citywealth International Financial Centre Awards 2017 – Shortlisted for Trust Company of the Year Guernsey, Trust Company of the Year Hong Kong, Trust Company of the Year Isle of Man, Trust Company of the Year Malta
• eprivateclient Top 25 Trust Companies 2016, 2015, 2014 and 2013
• Citywealth Power Women Awards 2016 – Company of the Year Female Leadership (Large, Institutional)
• Citywealth International Financial Centre Awards 2016 – Trust Company of the Year Isle of Man
• Citywealth International Financial Centre Awards 2016 – Trust Company of the Year Hong Kong (Runner-up)
• Citywealth International Financial Centre Awards 2016 – Trust Company of the Year Guernsey (Runner-up)
• eprivateclient Top 50 Most Influential 2013, 2016: Sheila Dean
• Citywealth Future Leaders 2015: Grant Skyrme
• Citywealth Leaders List 2015 – Top 20 Women in Wealth Management, Power Women and Trustees: Sheila Dean
• Citywealth Magic Circle Awards 2015 – Trust Company of the Year Independent
• Citywealth Power Women Awards 2015 – Woman of the Year: Leadership (Professional Services) – Sheila Dean
• Citywealth International Financial Centre Awards 2015 – Trust Company of the Year Isle of Man
• European Business Awards 2015 – Equiom (Malta) Limited – Named as National Champion
• Citywealth Power Women – Top 100 2013 and Top 200 2014: Sheila Dean
• MSV Life Top Entrepreneur of the Year Awards 2014 – Top Female Entrepreneur: Sheila Dean
• Eprivateclient Top 25 Most Admired UK Companies 2015, 2014 and 2013
• Citywealth International Financial Centre Awards 2014 – Editor’s Choice: Sheila Dean
• Citywealth Magic Circle Awards – Woman of the Year Runner Up: Sheila Dean 2013
• Citywealth Leaders List 2012, 2013 and 2014 – Leading Trustee: Sheila Dean
• Women in Business – North West & Isle of Man International Business Woman of the Year 2011: Sheila Dean