We are currently recruiting for a PRO to join our Dubai Office.
Job purpose and overall objective
The PRO role is based within Links Group in Dubai, which are the Middle East offices of Equiom Group. Links Group core service structure provides foreign businesses with a corporate entity to act as their local partner, shareholder or sponsor and there are a variety of other services to support businesses based in the UAE and Qatar.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the primary role of the PRO is responsible for providing effective PRO support to the operations team for all new and existing companies, in relation to all government regulations and approvals in the UAE.
This role involves providing expert knowledge and support to the Operations team and Links Group clients in the implementation of UAE main land and free zone company incorporation. Responsibilities will also include liaison with UAE government authorities, ministries and Notary Public to ensure all required legal documentation are processed efficiently and effectively.
Are you the person for this role?
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a PRO role in UAE, preferably within the Corporate Business Services sector.
- Strong relationships with government departments in UAE, particularly Notary Public.
Knowledge and skills
- Native Arabic & Fluent English language skills, reading, writing and verbal is essential
- Exceptional knowledge of company incorporation
- Excellent network of resources, with a solid understanding of building beneficial relationships.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent planning & organising skills
- IT skills is essential, particularly Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel.
- Client orientation: the ability to demonstrate concern for satisfying external customers
- Professional Credibility: having the requisite skills and experience to convey knowledge, responsibility, reliability and trustworthiness to clients and colleagues
- Flexibility: the ability to demonstrate a flexible approach to support the business in achieving results
- Information gathering: the ability to identify the information needed to clarify a situation and seek that information from appropriate sources.
- Forward thinking: the ability to anticipate the implications and consequences of situation and take appropriate action to be prepared for possible contingencies and resolve problems.
Our work hours are:
Sunday – Thursday 8.30am-5.30pm
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: midnight on 15 February 2019
Please note that only those candidates whose skills and experience match the position will be contacted.