We are currently recruiting for a Regional Human Resources Business Partner to join our Dubai Office.
Job purpose and overall objective
The Regional Human Resources Business Partner (“RHRBP”) role is based within Links Group in Dubai, which are the Middle East offices of Equiom Group. Links Group’s core service structure provides foreign businesses with a corporate entity to act as their local partner, shareholder or sponsor and there are a variety of other services to support businesses based in the UAE and Qatar.
Reporting to the Head of HR Business Parterning, the primary role of the RHRBP is to manage the Middle East Human Resources function implementing the Group HR strategy to the Middle East business. In addition the RHRBP is responsible for delivering HR outsourced services to clients.
Main roles and responsibilities
- Support the wider Equiom Group HR Plan and Budget, contributing input from an HR innovation and jurisdictional perspective, and ensuring overall alignment so that this operationally supports the key aims and parameters of the business.
- Support the wider business growth priority through adding value to the business via HR Management activities, to include an HR client services projects delivery in line with BD and operational teams. Participate in feasibility reviews as needed.
- Act as key liaison and support for business acquisition activity as required.
- In collaboration with managers across the business, ensure that the team is effectively resourced with people who bring key talents to the team and who support and build upon existing skills and capabilities to drive forward an overall high performance team and culture.
- Oversee Recruitment process and activity ensuring that approvals and costs are managed in line with process and budgets; and that the company brand is positively asserted throughout the process.
- Deliver quality HR outsourced services to clients, including payroll services and HR consultancy
- As a part of talent attraction, recognition and retention, conduct annual compensation and benefits review of the market and propose updates to the benefits portfolio that align with overall business priorities, wider market benchmarks, and innovative / cutting edge input.
- Act as a prime mover and support for the Group’s Performance Management Framework (GPMF), helping to communicate, develop & coach, and embed critical business skills and competencies that act as drivers for high performing teams and leaders.
- Act as a catalyst for cultural growth and change – embedding corporate values and facilitating positive, empowering & solutions-focused language and communication throughout the business in line with critical relevant competencies and business ethos.
- Contribute to the quality ethos and support the QMS platform within the HR area and across the business through on-going review of processes/effectiveness and feedback in line with business, priority and people deliverables and any work changes.
- Assist in developing and implementing appropriate HR policies and procedures in line with relevant laws and Group HR priorities; communicate and ensure adherence.
- Act as a resource and support to ensure that all performance management and employee relations issues are dealt with consistently and in line with policy and process, to include Performance Improvement Plans (PIPs), disciplinary, grievances, etc.
- In collaboration with management teams, ensure that all staff are appropriately trained and developed to enable achievement of personal, team and business objectives.
- Act as link between the business and wider HR community. Build effective relationships and networks and communicate effectively with both internal and external clients and colleagues.
- Maintain up to date awareness of relevant employment law changes and developments and inform and engage management on compliance and risk factors.
- Develop strong and trusted relationships with business leaders, functional managers and teams across the business and provide guidance/coaching/support on full range of HR activities, to include performance management and improvement; employee relations; training; succession planning, etc.
- Responsible for supervision of direct reports and own HR team, providing effective management and leadership in all cases. Ensure that HR team objectives are set in line with wider business objectives and are met through proactive, positive direction, guidance and coaching.
- Provide key current and accurate HR reports to relevant stakeholders and ensure Head of HR Business Partnering is kept informed and up-to-date on HR activity and developments, as required, including HRsubmissions for quarterly Board Reports.
- Provide support for HR projects and/or initiatives ensuring implementation (within your sphere) is achieved on time and within budget and other parameters.
- To drive an inclusive and equal working environment.
Are you the person for this role?
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years’ HR experience with at least 3 years in a senior position, preferably with a multi-national company. They will have previously held a relevant position in UAE or Qatar and have working knowledge of UAE Employment Law and its application across both mainland and freezones. Experience managing a team is essential
Our work hours are:
Sunday – Thursday 8.30am-5.30pm
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: midnight on 26 January 2019
Please note that only those candidates whose skills and experience match the position will be contacted.