We are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager in our Dubai Office.
Job purpose and overall objective
The Finance Manager role is based within Links Group in Dubai, which are the Middle East offices of Equiom Group. Links Group core service structure provides foreign businesses with a corporate entity to act as their nominee, local partner, shareholder or sponsor and there are a variety of other services to support businesses based in the UAE and Qatar.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the primary role of the Finance Manager is to manage the Finance function and deliver the financial reporting and operations of the Middle East business.
Main roles and responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day financial operations within the company, including accounts payable, account receivable and payroll
- Manage finance department employees
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports as required and to deadline
- Responsible for implementing and updating financial processes in QMS
- Responsible for understanding and adhering to financial regulations and legislation
- Supporting the Finance Director with strategic analysis and planning
- Responsible for the day to day controlling of income, cash flow and expenditure.
Are you the person for this role?
Qualifications and Experience
- Recognised accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CPA, etc) is essential
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ post-qualification experience in a finance position, preferably with a multi-national company within the Corporate Business Services sector
- Relevant Middle East experience preferably in UAE and Qatar is essential
- Experience of managing a finance team is essential.
Our work hours are:
Sunday – Thursday 8.30am-5.30pm
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: midnight on 17 January 2019
Please note that only those candidates whose skills and experience match the position will be contacted.